An advanced form of vitamin C in oil that instantly penetrates the skin's epidermis and demis to boost skin health in a minimalist oil formulation.
The Rose C Glow Face Oil is a minimalist facial oil inspired by roses, activated by an oil soluble form of vitamin C to penetrate deep with the skin to promote skin healing and rejuvenation.
Rose Damask Oil with a blend of lightweight oils and a very stable form of Vitamin C, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (ATI) is used in this instantly absorbing face oil. Studies have shown that oil-soluble forms of vitamin C penetrate through the epidermis and dermis better than the popular water-soluble forms.
- Fights free radicals that cause premature ageing
- Boosts collagen production, keeping skin firm
- Increases UV protection, helping to reduce sun damage
- Lightens dark spots and discolouration
Who is it for?
- All skin types
- Patch test recommended for sensitive / hypersensitive skin
Usage & Storage:
- Drop a few drops of oil on palms and apply gently on the face and neck, avoiding the mouth and eye areas
- Recommended use 2-3 times a week after toner / essence and liquid based serum (Hyalurinic Acid etc). Finish with a moisturiser. We recommend night usage.
- This face oil should not be layered with active ingredients like Niacinamide, AHA or such actve ingredients
- This face oil is not suitable for use as a massage oil or with a facial devise (roller etc)
- Store in a cool and dry place away from sunlight
Note: Although ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate is well tolerated by most sensitive skin types in comparison to some other forms of vitamin C that are less stable, being oil based, it penetrates the skin much faster into the skin and may cause skin irritation in a small group of people. If so, discontinue use.
Squalane, Rosa Canina Seed Oil, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Panthenol , Rosa Damascena Flower Oil and Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary) flower oil.
- 100% vegan
- Suitable for sensitive skin
- Fights free radicals and boosts collagen production
20ML of Rose C Glow Face Oil